It is difficult to remain sane in Pilani. You either go crazy good or crazy bad. And those who manage to stay in between, well they haven't really "lived" in Pilani.
Take chances, take a lot of them. Because no matter where you end up, and with whom, it always ends up the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it.
March 2015 " So why do you want to go into Finance anyway? That too MIT? ", he asked. "Well, I want to work on Wall Street. I want to have one of those Suits type penthouse where the elevator directly opens into your living room haha", I smiled and replied. I wanted to rule Wall Street. I want to be fucking successful and make my mom proud. *** People live for themselves, period. I chose the path I chose because it made the most logical sense at the time. The dots only connect looking backwards, I know, but sometimes I feel I forced my dots to connect somehow. Most people don't have a clue what they are doing with their lives, it is only when they look back and try to forge a story out of events, a reason for their actions. All my life, I've hated being "average". I'm okay being bad at things. I suck at painting - and I happily make self-deprecating jokes about myself on that. But I have a burning need to be better than my immediat...
“It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” -– Edmund Hillary “It’s always further than it looks. It’s always taller than it looks. And it’s always harder than it looks. (The three rules of mountaineering)” — Author unknown “I only went for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” — John Muir “He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary.” — Friedrich Nietzsche “There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.” — Sir Rannulph Fiennes “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” — Edward Abbey “In the mountains there are only two grades: You can either do it, or you can’t.” — Rusty Baille “Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.” — Ed Viesturs “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your...
Comments